This module, presented by Dr Tony Green and Dr Geoffrey Beadle, focuses on treatment for breast cancer after diagnosis including best practice relating to surgery and adjuvant therapies, appropriate referral pathways, the side effects of treatment and latest advances.
Following participation in this session, a participant will be able to:
- Apply the triple test as a systematic approach to a woman with a new breast symptom
- Recognise locally appropriate referral pathways
- Explain the rationale for breast cancer treatments
- Recognise and appropriately manage common side effects of treatment and treatment-related emergencies
- Identify latest advances in breast cancer treatment
eLearning package notice
Please note that some eLearning packages may require that you download the free Articulate Mobile Player app if you are using iOS Apple or Android based devices.