The aim of this module is to develop the knowledge and skills required for health professionals to provide best-practice treatment and support for people affected lung cancer. It is equivalent to two hours learning.
At the completion of this module, it is expected that you will be able to:
- Apply principles of best practice lung cancer care in your practice
- Discuss the implications of histopathology and staging of lung cancer in planning lung cancer managemnt and care
- Discuss current treatment approaches for the managment of different types and stages of lung cancer
- Identify strategies to individualise treatment approaches and support patient involvement in decisions about their care
- Describe the common disease and treatment-related effects associated with lung cancer
- Discuss the role of supportive and palliative care in the lung cancer pathway
Best practice management of lung cancer: a learning resource
eLearning package notice
Please note that some eLearning packages may require that you download the free Articulate Mobile Player app if you are using iOS Apple or Android based devices.