The aim of this module is to develop the fundamental knowledge required to support people affected by cancer, throughout the cancer treatment trajectory.
At the completiion of this module, it is expected that you will be able to:
- Describe the goals of treatment throughout the cancer trajectory
- Identify the role of evidence-based guidelines in the context of a multidisciplinaryapproach to planning treatment
- Identify strategies to ensure an individualised approach to cancer treatment
- Outline the role of clinical trials in cancer treatment
- Describe the principle mechanisms of action for the major treatment modalities used in the management of cancer
- Identify early and late effects commonly associated with major treatment modalities
Cancer Treatment Principles
eLearning package notice
Please note that some eLearning packages may require that you download the free Articulate Mobile Player app if you are using iOS Apple or Android based devices.