The aim of this module is to develop cancer health professionals' knowledge and skills in supportive care screening, assessment and referral.
At the completion of this module, it is expected that you will be able to:
- Identify key supportive care needs people may experience during and after treatment for cancer
- Describe evidence-based approaches to identify supportive care needs
- Discuss how to integrate evidence-based communication and information provision strategies throughout the supportive care process
- Identify resources to guide provision of appropriate supportive care interventions
- Identify evidence-based resources to make relevant referrals.
Cancer Supportive Care
eLearning package notice
Please note that some eLearning packages may require that you download the free Articulate Mobile Player app if you are using iOS Apple or Android based devices.